Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paytyn growing up.

Okay these past few weeks in Utah have been fun/challenging/hopefull/ and truely a blessing! I never knew had strong of a person I could be. The Lord has truely blessed me. Well that's not what im going to talk about....Im going to talk about how fast Pay is growing up. She is learning so much! She know's where her eye's,nose, and mouth are! So stinking cute when you ask her. She open's her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. Today in church, she climbed on a chair next to me,folded her arms and put her head down like she was getting ready for a prayer. I was so happy I almost cried!
Paytyn has been a blessing in my life. I love her so much, she makes me smile and laugh everyday. When we got home from church it was nap time for Pay. I was making dinner and I asked Pay "lets say a prayer", she folder her arms and bowed her head! Then I knew she was starting to understand more and more. When we were eating dinner, I asked her for a kiss and she blew me a kiss! Then she kept doing it, since I went crazy that she could do it. She is mimicing everything I do! She is a litte mama's girl. My calling is in the nursery, I left Paytyn in there to go to the other nursery. When I came back Paytyn was in tears! She couldnt even eat her snacks! When we(Paytyn and I) were having FHE(Family Home Evening), I was showing pictures of Jesus to Pay, I would say "Jesus loves us", she then would kiss Jesus's pictures. She went through our gospel art book, kissing all the pictures of Jesus. I just can't believe how big she is getting. We miss you all. Thank you so much for all your love and support! Paytyn and I love you all!

1 comment:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

glad you are back home. Hope things are going ok. Miss you, can't believe how fast Pay has grown up! I'm sad we have only seen her very few times. If you need anything let me know.

Our family!

Our family!
SO today we took paytyn baby picture. We also took our family photo's. Jim was trying to be funny and cute...well he is funny and cute.

Jim and Me

Jim and Me
We look so good! This is when Jim got off the plane from Iraq. We were so happy to see each other.We both look so Skinny.

Jim and Paytyn

Jim and Paytyn
Yes, I think you can that Jim is her daddy in this picture!!