Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hair do's and don'ts

Okay so for many of you that see us (Paytyn and I) you would know that  can't do hair! I have practiced for many years now on doing little girls hair. Now that Pay's hair is getting longer, I need to start doing something with it. So this was my attempt to do a ponytail today.  She wouldn't hold still, I tried to hold her down, but of you that know Paytyn that is almost impossiable! So this is what I got. I will work on it more after her afternoon nap. I am going to try pig tails. I will try and post more pictures.

1 comment:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

ha ha! I hate doing hair. I've had to force myself to learn to do aspens hair. I usually just like to put it in 2 pigtails at the back of her head, because its easy and cute on her. I usually have to let her watch tv, or play with play doh while I do it, otherwise she moves and cries about it.

Our family!

Our family!
SO today we took paytyn baby picture. We also took our family photo's. Jim was trying to be funny and cute...well he is funny and cute.

Jim and Me

Jim and Me
We look so good! This is when Jim got off the plane from Iraq. We were so happy to see each other.We both look so Skinny.

Jim and Paytyn

Jim and Paytyn
Yes, I think you can that Jim is her daddy in this picture!!