
So Here are pictures from Christmas, and Just around. She was trying to take her new vacuum up the stairs with her. She is getting so funny and fun! She know's when I tell her to go take a bath where to go. She goes into the bathroom, and trys to take her clothes off. When I say is it time for bed, She goes to the fridge to get her milk, then she goes to her crib. She does that with nap time as well. She is starting to climb. She is becoming a fun little handful! She has started singing now too, she doesn't really talk so it is more just like her screaming. But its fun to hear her singing while she is playing or "cleaning". She loves to sweep up, and vacuum. She is 14 months now. She is getting to big to fast. At night when she wakes up she screams MAAAA! MAAAA! MOMMY!....So everyone wakes up. But We are looking forward to our trip back to UT soon. I know Paytyn is going to miss her cousin Johnnie, and I know he will miss her too. Yes, the fight but they do like playing together. I have loved having my mom and dad so close along with my sister and her husband. I have been eating good NY food and I will miss the food but Im sure my waistline wont miss it! Paytyn loves feeding herself.No she won't let me help she will just scream and then not eat.She also started playing with little green army men one night.One day she was getting to ready for her nap well she didn't go to her crib she went to Johnnie's bed and went under the covers. Of course I had to take a picture,The next time she did it, I thought I would see if she would sleep in there for nap time.It was really quiet so I thought she was sleeping, when I opened the door to peek in on her she was playing,the little stinker. She just started taking them out of the bag and lining them up. So funny to watch! I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years. We miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment