
So last Friday Brittany and I thought we would skip town and head to Cali. We made this decision in about 30
mins. We had so much fun with the California cousins. We were only going to stay a few days. But of course we just couldn't stay a few days when the weather was great and so was the company.
Paytyn is playing more and more with kids her age and older. In the picture above she is in
Las Vegas at the MGM Casino. She wasn't allowed by the slots. Her fake ID didn't work....

Here is
Paytyn playing in the water. I thought she would cry, but she did not cry she loved playing in the water. It was so much fun to see her in the water and sand. She is such a happy go lucky girl.

Here I am at the Newport Temple.
That's right its pink! I know its crazy. I didn't go in I just took a few quick photo's outside.

I love playing dress up with
Paytyn. She is not as in shock as you think. Whenever the camera went off she throw out her hands. She is so cute and fun to play with.

She is Just such a beautiful girl. This picture is so cute of her smile. She is always smiling and I love getting pictures of her beautiful smile. We had fun in California going to sprinkles cupcakes, shopping, eating at In-out. and visiting with family. We had fun, and can't wait til the babies are born so we can see them.
1 comment:
We had fun with you!!! Come out again asap...after babies though so we can go, go, go! Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment