
So my sister Kriston and I have been having fun with the kids. Here we are out shopping at costco. Its Paytyns first time in the shopping cart like this. She did really well she didn't slump over or anything. She seemed to like being like a big kid. She got to see everything and now she trys and graps it too.

So Johnnie(Paytyn's cousin) has a round superman chair. Well he didn't want to sit it, so I put Paytyn in while I was cleaning up some toys....Well she wasn't allowed to sit in it either! So I put Pay in Grandpa's recliner and of course Johnnie couldn't just let her sit in in alone so he had to join her. She really likes playing with him, even though he takes her toys sometimes she is a pretty good champ about it.

Well since the weather has been so great in New York(60's-70's) we have been outside everyday. This was one of the nicest days so we walked down to the lake. That right I said down, cause on the way back it was up HILL!! I don't think i'll do that again. It was a great work out though. I think next time I will just drive. Paytyn seemed to really enjoy being outside a looking at everything.

There is a small little playground at the lake so I had to put Pay in the swing. She didn't really care one way or the other about it. It was her first time in a swing like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment