
So all I wanted to see at the aquarium was the walrus. I did and this is the fake one I took a picture with. There where so many people I
couldn't just get a picture with me and Pay. So here was this little boy in the picture too.

This was in the morning when we were getting ready to leave for the aquarium. 3
grand kids on the hammock. With the Oldest and youngest together.

This is Johnnie
Paytyn and I waiting for
Kriston and
Jangkun. There was a HUGE fish tank when we walked it. Johnnie and Pay seemed to like it cause they could see everything.

Here we are with a seal. Well the bottom end of the seal.

This is
Paytyn,
Jangkun,and I waiting for the Seal show to start. It was very cool and fun to watch!

Okay so on Saturday we went to the aquarium in Brooklyn....That's right
Kriston and I drove to Brooklyn with the kids. We didn't get lost and we found out its right next to
Conney island. That will be another trip for another time. But this is Me and
Jangkun with the sharks! So I have a ton more pictures but some how my memory card slipped and all the pictures I took ended up on my
camera's memory so I have to wait to get back to UT to upload those pictures.

Okay so the only
mammal I really wanted to see was the walrus and Of course I saw 2! The momma and Baby. Both so cute. We went to the underground area and saw them swimming under water so cool. We also watched a sea lion show, so much fun. I have pictures on the camera but not the memory card. That is all for now.
Paytyn is growing so fast and she is such a happy baby. She smiles all the time! Its been so hot the last few days that
Paytyn has just been in her diaper to keep cool. She loves it. She is 6 months already. She rolls over both ways. Is trying to sit up by herself. She eats solid food twice a day. She takes only 2 naps a day and they seem to be getting shorter everyday....So much has changed and this is only the
beginning! She is playing with toys, reaching for everything
that's not close enough to play with. She loves Playing with her cousin Johnnie. He brings and takes toys to her. She is teething but has only had 2 really bad days. She even has been going to bed at 7pm, by the time 7 rolls around she is ready for bed. She doesn't give me a fight at all. She nurses and goes to bed. That is pretty much what is new with Pay and I. Jim is finishing
finals this week. He has been busy with work. They have had major floods this past week so those have been keeping him busy. So its a good thing
I'm in NY cause he has been getting home late.
No comments:
Post a Comment