
So for Valentines day I thought I would get pictures of Paytyn and I taken for Jim. Jim Just got a new office at work, so he needed pictures us. Here is one of the photo's that was taken. Paytyn is growing so fast!!

Paytyn just looked so cute before church one sunday. So I snapped a few photo's of her. Here is is looking cute and smiling! She was so happy before we went to church. Then I had to leave church early because she was not happy and wouldn't sleep. Jim had drill that weekend so he wasnt even able to help me....I finally got a seat at church and I only got to sit in it for about 5 mins!!

Okay so I know ive already seen Twlight but Ive been reading the book again(when I have free time so its taking a lot longer to read). So when It came to the dollar movie I had to take Paytyn to see it. She loved it....She slept through it until the very last 5mins. Then she cried and I had to walk out, but good thing ive already seen it. So here we are waiting for the movie to start. Pay was my date that day.

Here is another picture that we took for Jim's Valentines day gift. Pay was so tired! She was crying and it was hard for us to get her to smile and look happy.

This is when Jim,Paytyn, and I went to a out door sports store. Jim was looking for a skiing helmet and we found a small one for Paytyn. She looked so cuet so we had to take a picture. She hates when we dress her up like this. But how can you not?
1 comment:
Cute. Can't believe she is growing SOOO fast.
Post a Comment