Monday, March 16, 2009

Baseball games, 1lb challenges, and sick babies!

So our little baby girl is sick!! She has RSV I took this picture today(Monday). She loves getting kisses it always get a smile from her. She is still coughing and I needed to take her to the hospital to get her nose suctioned out. She is pretty happy being such a sick little girl. She has her grumpy moments when its hard to eat or she cant sleep.
I hate how these pictures never come out the way I want them too. But here Jim is with his name on the 1lb challenge winners board! To get your name on the board you need to eat a 1lb burger, fry's, and a milk shake. So Jim ate everything! Then he found out you needed to eat chili cheese fry's. So Of course being the good sport that Jim can be, he said bring on the Chili he'll eat it. Well the manager didn't think that was good enough so he had to eat the chili cheese fry's. Well he couldn't eat them and got sick. But he was still able to put his name on the winners board and 2 more time he gets a tee shirt and 10% off when he wears it in to the restaurant. Yay heart attacks! Here we are at Paytyn's first BYU game!! Well baseball game. They played Utah and BYU won!! It was so much. The weather was really nice. It seemed like Pay really liked watching the game. We had seats right behind home plate....It was great to raz the other team.
I asked Jim to play with Paytyn while I cleaned the kitchen.....and this is what I found. They were both passes out! Paytyn the past few days has been falling asleep around 7 then waking up at 8 wanting to play. So I am trying to get her to stay up even if she is grumpy. She is getting so big! She is so happy when Jim comes home at night she is all smiles!
Here is Pay and Jim, they were playing while I cleaned. I think Paytyn likes Jim so much because he lets her watch tv. And of course that's what they are doing in this picture. Jim is getting closer to graduating!! He has spring break this week we are going to California!! Well if Paytyn is feeling better then I will take her. But it will be fun to go to the beach. We are hoping to see my brother and his wife as well when we are there.



No comments:

Our family!

Our family!
SO today we took paytyn baby picture. We also took our family photo's. Jim was trying to be funny and cute...well he is funny and cute.

Jim and Me

Jim and Me
We look so good! This is when Jim got off the plane from Iraq. We were so happy to see each other.We both look so Skinny.

Jim and Paytyn

Jim and Paytyn
Yes, I think you can that Jim is her daddy in this picture!!