
This is us and the California cousins. This is all of us at the end of the night at Dave&Buster's. Ricky and Suzie when and got something to eat so we cought up with them, when we were done getting our prizes.

This is JIm and I after we won our tickets. We found 2 games that gave tickets like crazy! Yes, Jim and I became obssesed with winning tickets. This is our Dorky poses. Jim did spend more money so we could more tickets.....it was crazy but fun! I think Jim had fun on his birthday....you can tell by his smile!

Here is us playing at one of the games that we won most of our tickets. The games was very addictive.....Just ask Brittany and Megan. There was another girl waiting to play the game too. We kept making her wait. She was saving her tickets to get something. We saw her later walking out of the prize shop with a big pink unicorn. We did have a lot of fun that night.

YUP, thats right it saw 5:53 AM!! Brittany, Megan , and I went shopping the day after thanksgivng! With Paytyn's help I was able to get up early and text Megan and Brittant to wake up. Brittany had some grumpy pants on at first. After we got some $8 jeans, it seems like her grumpy pants melted away! We met the guys and babies later that morning. They took there time getting up and getting ready. After we came back to the house we had left overs for lunch(YUM!), and got ready to go to the movies. The girls went to see Four Christmas's. It was fun to have a girls day. The Guys went out later after we got home to see the James Bond movie.

Here is Jim helping in the Kitchen. He did more at Mike and Megan's house then he does at our house! He did the dishes! Mike helped too. We had a lot to eat and lots of laughs. Grandma did notlet anyone else hold Paytyn that day....I got her enough to feed her and change her!
1 comment:
Your blog is looking very cute and great. Good job!!! love you!
Post a Comment