I'm trying to keep up on on blogging. So here goes. We got a new to us keyboard for Paytyn to practice her piano on. She seems to like playing on it. And when I say playing on it, I really mean playing. But on a good note, I've learned how to play old mcdonald. I've wanted to learn how to the piano so with Paytyn taking lesson I've been able to learn with her when she practices. Also with Jim and I considering bringing guns into our house we've been talking to Paytyn about guns we've showed her the kid nra video. So I thought maybe we would get a toy gun and paint it black to see what she does. Well I've let her play with the other stuff that came with the toy gun. So here are a couple of pictures.
We finally did it
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment