Okay so this weekend was really one of the first weekends that Jim and I had off together where we weren't working or boating and able to do something just as a family! It was so much FUN!! Of course I took a ton of pictures. Well after we both relaxed at home and took our time getting ready for the day. We went to pick up my car, where Jim left it at a job site. Then we headed to the car wash. Yes my car was so DIRTY!! After the car wash we went and got sandwich's and yogurt. One of our favorite frozen treats. Then Jim found a game shop, and we looked at board games. We called Brittany and head to the bowling ally. Yes, we needed socks and that was a reason we called Brittany, but we have fun with her too! Paytyn LOVED bowling. I have never seen her so happy to play a game with us like this before. She wanted to bowl and cheer us on. She clapped after we bowled, yelled and laughed. So I think it will have to be something we all do together again, soon....After bowling we headed to the Spanish Fork Carnival. We got tickets and put Paytyn on a few rides. I rode the one's that she was to small to do by herself. She liked a few of the rides more then some. But seem to have fun. We got our favorite carnival drink, Texas Twister. So good. Then walked around rode a few more rides with pay, and then headed to the fireworks. We got to the fireworks got a good parking spot(easy to get in and easy to get out), found a good spot to watch from, and waited, and waited and then waited some more......The fireworks didn't start until about 10:45! Then they only lasted about 15 minutes. A few of the fireworks were really low. But It was a great day! Jim is wore out, Paytyn had fun, and now I'm blogging.....Here are our pictures finally.....

Jim bowling.

Paytyn thinking she can hold a bowling ball herself.

"Why are you taking a picture of me"

Jim really bowling, Him and Brittany were really good.....I don't know how they did it!

At least I looked cute bowling......

Paytyn is always cute! She just pushed the ball off the ramp. She loved it!

This is where she would go when she wasn't bowling. Playing California crusin' It was a racing game, Jim put in quarter's to the game, we held the gas pedal and Paytyn steered.

Jim.......is all I have to say......

She really wasn't sure what to do.....but knew she should hold on.

Riding a chicken, I thought a pony would be cute, but Daddy and Mebritt thought the chicken would be funner.....Yes, I said funner, get over it.

Yes Paytyn was in there with me....It was hot and spinning, I will not do that ride ever again.....

She didn't like this ride. She was screaming and kicking when I put her in the boat. But was fine as so as someone else got in the boat with her.

Now she got that you wave when you see someone! She liked waving, and thought it was fun, this was the last ride of the night. Then we went to the fireworks. I will have pictures of the fireworks coming soon....I hope you all enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment