Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer 2010



Here is Pay at Thanksgiving point riding a pony. She was pretty much smiling the whole time, but when I would point the camera she would get shy. We saw lots of farm animals that day. Paytyn does know her animals sounds. But when she saw the animals for real she thought they all said "moo", so she would yell at them all "moooo". She was very excited to see the farm animals.





Pay standing next to a Sheep. I tried to get her to pet it. If I helped her she would do it, but she wouldnt do it by herself.











This is after Paytyn's First day of Nusery! She was a champ....with help from dad. Jim and I have just been released from nursey and they changed all the classes around, so Pay didnt know anyone, and was a little grumpy.













Paytyn is a fish when it comes to the pool. She can kick herself around. I am working with her to kick her legs and how to float. This picture was taken at her Aunt Mebritt's pool. She was very happy at the pool. When I took her to our pool, she was just learning how to jump in and climb in and out of the pool. She is a fast learner. I am working on counting to 10 and she know's how to count 1-2-3. And Jim and I are singing abc's with her. And somes times sings along.







1 comment:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

She is such a little cutie! I'm sad I never get to see you when we come to Salt Lake!

Our family!

Our family!
SO today we took paytyn baby picture. We also took our family photo's. Jim was trying to be funny and cute...well he is funny and cute.

Jim and Me

Jim and Me
We look so good! This is when Jim got off the plane from Iraq. We were so happy to see each other.We both look so Skinny.

Jim and Paytyn

Jim and Paytyn
Yes, I think you can that Jim is her daddy in this picture!!