Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

So this is how Jim spent Christmas, Yes thats right he slept the WHOLE time. I love him....but Im not really sure how many time I saw him with his eyes open. He was so happy to see Paytyn after not seeing her for 10 days. And she was happy to take plenty of naps with him.
Okay so this isnt a christmas picture but it is Paytyn first time in the snow! It was fun to see paytyn in the snow......and NO she didnt cry like her Cousin Johnnie. She was a champ in the snow. She is such a good baby. She is "talking" more and more each day....she always is smiling and telling us stories.

This is Christmas morning, It took almost 2 hours to open presents! It was so much fun to have my whole family for the first time ever. We played games and had lots of family bonding time. It was so much fun watching Rachel (paytyn's cousin) playing "mommy" with Paytyn. Whenever Pay was crying she would come running and try to hold her so she could take care of her. She would even try and help breast feed.
Like I said I didnt see Jim with his eyes Open very much. Here we are waiting to open our presents. If you notice we are wearing white t-shirts. We (the WHOLE family) made t-shirts to hornor our favored Brother in law.....I will post the picture we put on the shirts. Courtney got a good laugh as we all did and now we all have matching shirts.




No comments:

Our family!

Our family!
SO today we took paytyn baby picture. We also took our family photo's. Jim was trying to be funny and cute...well he is funny and cute.

Jim and Me

Jim and Me
We look so good! This is when Jim got off the plane from Iraq. We were so happy to see each other.We both look so Skinny.

Jim and Paytyn

Jim and Paytyn
Yes, I think you can that Jim is her daddy in this picture!!